Netherlands Embassy in Manila Philippines
Currently in the spotlights
Dutch Humanitarian NGOs collect Php 1.5 billion (25 million EUR) for Yolanda victims in the Philippines – in addition to Dutch government contribution of Php 350 million (6 million EUR)
|Address||26th Floor BDO Equitable Tower 8751 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Metro Manila Philippines|
(+63) 2-786 6666
April 15, 2014 The Embassy is closed from 17 to 21 April 2014 on account of the Holy Week break.
April 4, 2014 Due to the celebration of Kingsday the Embassy will close at 1 pm on Monday 28 April.Therefore no passport/visa/ legalistion or consular certificate applications can be processed in the afternoon.
- passportapplications and applications for consular certificates on appointmentbasis per 14 April 2014
- Prime Minister Mark Rutte: ‘Satisfied with first day of NSS’
- Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte on NSS 2014: ‘Making the world a bit safer’
- Closure of passport desk Monday 24 February until Monday 10 March 2014
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years